On a website, a contact form is a kind of communication tool that enables the visitor to contact and communicate with you about your site, product, and service. There is no default preset or in-built contact form in WordPress. You can create one using the code editor which is a bit troublesome but possible. But why going the long way instead you can do it simply by using a plugin. Yes, you heard it right there are some contact form plugins available on WordPress to make your work simpler. So let’s take look at some of the best contact form plugins for WordPress.
10 Best Contact Form Plugins for WordPress
- Jetpack Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Formidable Form Builder
- Visual Form Builder
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Everest Forms
Jetpack is one of the most popular and all-in-one plugins available on WordPress. It has a contact form that has features like
- Add by just drag and drop from the block.
- Customization success message, submit button, and notification emails.
- Easily added on any pages, posts, or text widget.
- Only one contact form per page.
- Built-in spam filter to avoid spam mail from the contact form.
- Edit existing forms anytime by click on the form block.
Pricing – Only contact form for free. Additional Jetpack plugins start from $7.95 per month.
WPForms is a plugin curated specially for designing forms in WordPress that enables you to do the following on your Website
- Easily added by Drag and Drop to your site.
- Instant preset for various kinds of forms like Contact form, Billing/Orderform, NewsLetter form, etc.
- Adapt itself according to the dimension of desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Collect relevant information from the contact by enabling Conditional Logic.
- Quick, easy to access, and responsive form.
Pricing – Available for free, the Basic plan starts from $39.50 per year.
Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a free plugin for adding contact forms in WordPress. It is not famous like other similar plugins but it has some good features that are offered for free.
- Just Drag and drop method to add form.
- Simple markup to customize the forms and email content.
- To avoid spam it uses Akismet spam filtering.
- You can add a captcha to your Contact form with ease.
- Submitting in the forms is supported by Ajax-powered.
Pricing – Free
Formidable Form Builder
As the name goes, Formidable is a powerful, large, and intense plugin for all kinds of Forms for your website. You can do more to your form with this plugin and they are
- Drag and Drop for form directly from block.
- Advance styler for Form to make it look unique.
- With the Form Builder, you can build unlimited surveys, registration forms, quizzes, price calculators, and many more.
- Integrate with almost all approved email marketing and payment modes.
- Also, build effective product contact forms by integrating with Woocomerce.
Pricing – Free with limited features and basic plan starts from $49.36 per year.
Related: How to Add / Embed Google Calendar in WordPress
Visual Form Builder
Visual Form Builder is another popular plugin for building forms in WordPress. It can be used to build and manage any kind of form instantly and it has some features like
- Add form and reorder by drag and drop the block.
- Stores all the form entries in the WordPress Database.
- Filter and protect from Spam emails using an Anti-Spam system.
- Endless customization can be done in layout, submission, and confirmation message/mail.
- All form entries can be exported as CSV files for better management.
Pricing – Free. The Pro version starts from $29 one time payment.
Gravity forms are simple yet effective contact form plugins in WordPress. It is a premium plugin that offers some great features at the best price.
- Drag and drop WordPress plugin for creating form.
- It has radio buttons, dropbox, submit files, and many more in its fields.
- With Gravity Forms, you can limit your entries to using the form.
- Create a survey, quiz, and even web directory with help of some additional add-ons.
- Over 30+ forms are available in ready to use state.
Pricing – basic License starts from $59 per year.
Ninja form is available for both free and premium version in WordPress. You can try out the free and if interested you can buy premium with additional features.
- Simply add by dragging and dropping in the website.
- Over 40+ add-on forms are available inside Ninja Forms.
- Forms can be integrated with services like AWeber, MailChimp, and Campaign Monitor.
- Payment can be done via a form using PayPal Express or other instant payment services.
- Blends well with all kind of devices with quick accessibility and response.
Pricing – starts from $49.50 per year.
Related: 10 Best WordPress Hosting in 2021 [Compared & Reviewed]
As the name implies, Everest is one of the solid options for creating contact forms. It offers its plugin in both free and premium versions. Some of its notable features are as follows.
- Drag and Drop feature like all contact form plugins.
- Supports all types of form fields like the radio button, dropdown box, check box, date & time, payment, and much more.
- Editable Email settings and form validation message in all forms.
- Supports multiple-column layout, shortcode, multiple email notifications & recipients, and Google Recaptcha V2 & V3.
- View all the form entries directly from your website dashboard.
Pricing – Free and starts from $49 per year.
weForms is one of the most easy-to-use with a wide range of customizations and features. It has a lot of features to list down like,
- Simple drag and drop form builder.
- Preset and templates for quick access of desired forms.
- Portable, mobile-friendly, and completely responsible for all kind of devices.
- Supports real-time live preview, expiry time, Anti-spam protection, Recaptcha, import/export forms, etc.
- Some of the significant attributes available in weForms are Multi-step/Multi-part Forms, geo-location, SMS notifications, Sync email data with MailChimp, MailPoet, & Email Campaign, etc.
Pricing – Available for free and premium starts from $49 per year.
Formcraft is another professional form building plugin on WordPress. There is no free or lite version of Formcraft available for WordPress. It has some of the common features like
- Drag and drop to create your form.
- Create from lots of templates available for all kinds of contact forms.
- Includes free add-ons like MailChimp, Mailster, MailPoet, Campaign Monitor, and reCAPTCHA.
- Include premium add-ons like PayPal Express, Stripe, and multi-page forms
- Support for Translation, email notifications, WordPress multisite, etc.
Pricing – $39 one time fee.
You can use any of the above-mentioned contact forms to establish a contact with your customer. Hope this article helps you choose the best contact form plugins for your WordPress site. What’s your favorite Contact plugin in WordPress? Comment down below. For more WordPress savvy content, explore our blog.